Stilts - 2 foot tall (24") Adult Stilts Laser Burned Design
2 foot tall (24") Ash Circus Peg Stilts for Teens and Adults 5’3” and taller - LASER BURNED DESIGN
- All Circus Peg Stilts have adjustable nylon webbing straps that include velcro
- Straps are located at the toe, ankle, and knee
- Knee also has a padding cup to increase stability and comfort
- Rubber tips are used on the peg bottom to increase traction and to absorb shock (Note: Pics show tires, they are no longer used because they were hard to source and the new rubber tips are easier to replace, photos to be updated soon)
- Ash wood to build our Stilts
- Ash is used for things like baseball bats, because of it's springiness, strength, and resistance to breakage.
- The impact resistance of Ash is rated as high.
- Ash is very light in color and the grain pattern looks very similar to oak.
- All products are Woman Veteran Handmade with care and attention to detail by Kricket Caffery since 2008. Located in Lakeside, OR USA.
If you are unsure of what size you should select, please check out the "Stilts Use & Maintenance FAQs" at the bottom of the page
BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS:
20% OFF 3-11 SETS Use coupon code: PegStilts20off311
35% OFF 12+ SETS Use coupon code: PegStilts35off12
Please visit the FAQ Discounts link under Quick Links at the bottom of the page for more information.
DO NOT make stilts, for yourself or others, using my products to copy from.
I do not endorse, allow, or permit the copying of my peg stilt design, style, or construction which is proprietary and has been used exclusively by:
PegStilts. com/Kricket Caffery since 2008. Please see the Safety Info and Disclaimer under Quick Links at the bottom of the page for more information.
The stilts do not require that shoes are attached to them, which makes them very versatile in a workshop/class setting. They fit many bodies of many sizes.
However, it is totally possible to attach your shoes if you desire, particularly if you are a professional, if you will be doing ground work, acrobatics or partnering, if you're shoes are moving around in the straps, and/or if you know that your stilts will only be used by you.
IF you do not intend to attach your shoes to your stilts, then it is HIGHLY recommended you select the shoe friction kit add-on from the pull down menu, FREE INSTALLATION.
RUBBER TIPS: Rubber tips will wear down over time.
Why not buy and extra set now so you're not left without? Buy them now at a DISCOUNT and they'll ship FREE with your stilt order. Tip wear will depend on frequency of use, temperatures, movements, and surface type you're walking on.
Check out the downloadable instructions for a number of topics at the bottom of the page.