Circus Peg Stilts for Adults - 3 foot tall (36”)
3 foot tall (36") Ash Circus Peg Stilts for Teens and Adults 5’3” and taller
- All PegStilts.com stilts have adjustable nylon webbing straps that include velcro
- Straps are located at the toe, ankle, and knee
- Knee also has a padding cup to increase stability and comfort
- Rubber tips are used on the peg bottom to increase traction and to absorb shock (Note: Pics show tires, they are no longer used because they were hard to source and the new rubber tips are easier to replace, photos to be updated soon)
- PegStilts.com uses Ash wood to build our Peg Stilts
- Ash is used for things like baseball bats, because of it's springiness, strength, and resistance to breakage.
- The impact resistance of Ash is rated as high.
- Ash is very light in color and the grain pattern looks very similar to oak.
- All PegStilts.com - Peg Stilts for Kids and Adults are Woman Veteran Handmade with care and attention to detail by Kricket Caffery since 2008, PegStilts.com is located in Lakeside, OR USA.
If you are unsure of what size you should select, please visit:
PegStilts.com USE & MAINTENANCE FAQs (click here)
BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS:
20% OFF 3-11 SETS Use coupon code: PegStilts20off311
35% OFF 12+ SETS Use coupon code: PegStilts35off12
To find out more about PegStilts.com Discounts (click here)
PegStilts.com stilts do not require that shoes are attached to them, which makes them very versatile in a workshop/class setting. They fit many bodies of many sizes.
However, it is totally possible to attach your shoes if you desire, particularly if you are a professional, if you will be doing ground work, acrobatics or partnering, if you're shoes are moving around in the straps, and/or if you know that your stilts will only be used by you.
There are downloadable instructions for a number of topics available below, click on the topic of interest: